PilatesLife Studio offers services for pregnant women and new mothers.
During the Pilates exercises:
- Back muscles relax;
- Pelvic floor and abdominal muscles are optimally prepared for future child bearing activities;
- Risk of developing uterine tone is reduced;
- Blood supply to the lower extremities is normalized, which reduces the possibility of varicose veins;
- Metabolism in the intestines is accelerated;
- Exirces and workouts, especially group ones distract from disturbing thoughts, and state of the nervous system is stabilized, possibility of falling into a depressive state decreases;
- Exercises for pregnant women necessarily include breathing exercises, since learning how to breathe properly before childbirth is very important;
- In PilatesLife Studio under the supervision of experienced coaches, new mothers can lose weight, tighten their sagging skin, train deep muscles, and restore postural changes that occurred during pregnancy.
- In order to begin any work after child bearing activities, you must obtain the approval from your doctor.
- For new mothers, Pilates helps to significantly and smoothly strengthen the muscles of the body, while avoiding excessive stress on the joints and spine. And in combination with proper nutrition, the results will be staggering.
However, there are some conditions when a woman is not recommended to do Pilates:
- Diseases associated with the work of the respiratory and cardiovascular systems;
- Complicated pregnancy: toxicosis, too much gain of weight, edema;
- Risk of miscarriage;
- Low placenta previa;
- Chronic or pregnancy-related problems associated with the work of the musculo-skeletal system